In 2018, the total enrollment of South Texas College of Law Houston was 942 students, including 727 full-time and 215 part-time. This has enabled us to achieve a highly desirable student-to-faculty ratio of 11 to 1.
Our students come from dozens of undergraduate schools across the United States, although the majority are from Texas and the Southwest.
Following is an overview of our student body from the College’s most recent registered classes:
2018 Spring Registered Class
- LSAT: 25th and 75th percentile – 147/153
- GPA: 25th and 75th percentile – 2.69/3.30
- Minority Students: 51 percent
- Female/Male Ratio: 51 percent 49 percent
- Applications Received: 177
- Enrolled Students: 57
- Median Age: 27
2018 Fall Registered Class
- LSAT: 25th and 75th percentile – 148/154
- GPA: 25th and 75th percentile – 2.88/3.37
- Minority Students: 46 percent
- Female/Male Ratio: 53 percent/47 percent
- Applications Received: 1,279
- Enrolled Students: 288
- Median Age: 24
South Texas College of Law Houston is committed to providing an exceptional, accessible legal education to a diverse range of students. This dedication has been recognized by National Jurist, which has listed us among the best law schools in the nation for diversity, and we also have earned high rankings from Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education and Diverse: Issues in Higher Education.