South Texas College of Law Houston
Friday, March 12, 2021
8 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Virtual via Zoom
The 27th Annual Symposium: Diversity Within the Criminal Justice System, will provide attendees with insights on how to navigate the ethical dilemmas attorneys and judges can face within the criminal justice system. This event will be conducted through zoom.
Custom Zoom link will be sent via email after completing registration.
The event provided is for 3.5 CLE and Ethics hours
THIS EVENT WILL FEATURE:
- Professor Guha Krishnamurthi (South Texas College of Law Houston)
- Professor Njeri Mathis-Rutledge (South Texas College of Law Houston)
- Anthony Robinson (Vice President of Enterprise Risk Management, The Harris Center)
- Eric Davis (Harris County Public Defender’s Office)
- Professor Geoffrey Corn (South Texas College of Law Houston)
- Sebastian Edwards (United States Attorney’s Office)
- Professor Amanda Peters (South Texas College of Law Houston)
- and more!
*Speakers and topics are subject to change
Registration for this event is now open. Please click here for a list of topics to be covered.
General Admission: $50.00