The American Bar Association (ABA) is a voluntary bar association made up of lawyers, judges, law students, and others interested in the law and legal profession. With a membership of well over 400,000 and more than 3,500 entities, it is a major voice for the legal community. The Law Student Division (LSD) is led by law students and works to further the interests of students from all ABA-approved law schools throughout the country.
As a student, you are automatically provided free membership in the Law Student Division and are entitled to several benefits.
For $25/year, you can obtain premium membership that will provide you with even more benefits.
Free Membership Benefits:
- 5 ABA Practice Specialty Group Memberships ($50 value)
- 3-Month Quimbee.com Subscription ($72 value)
- ABA Advantage Member Discounts
- Student Lawyer Magazine Subscription
Premium Membership Benefits ($25/year):
- Save $250 on BARBRI Bar Review
- Save $25 on West Academic Casebooks & Study Guides
- FREE Quimbee Legal Ethics Course Outline
- FREE ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct (MRPC) eBook ($29 value)
- Discounts on ABA MRPC print & annotated books
- Connect with ABA Lawyers for Resume Review & More
- ABA Law Student Leadership & Competition Opportunities
- All free membership benefits
If you have any questions, feel free to stop by the SBA office on the 4th Floor across from the Joe Green Auditorium and meet with your ABA Representative.
ABA Website: https://www.americanbar.org/
LSD Website: https://abaforlawstudents.com/