- This event has passed.
A Day in the Life of a Government Attorney/Public Interest Attorney
February 15 @ 12:45 pm - 1:45 pm
Interested in working for a government agency or public interest organization?
Join the Career Resource Center to step into the shoes of a government and public interest attorney! This immersive event offers a glimpse into the daily life of an attorney, shedding light on the challenges, triumphs, and varying pathways to the profession.
- Stephanie Truong, Chief Program Officer – The Beacon of Downtown Houston
- Lisa A. Ketai, Senior Assitant City Attorney III – City of Houston Legal Department
- Ashley Seguara, Assistant County Attorney – Harris County Attorney’s Office
- Maricarmen Dollar, Supervising Attorney – Houston Volunteer Lawyers
- Vice Chief Judge Kalyan Deshpande, United States Patent and Trademark Office
RSVP via Symplicity or email email@example.com