All newly admitted students are considered for South Texas College of Law Houston scholarships. Please contact the Office of Admissions for information on the scholarship decision process and when you could expect to receive a scholarship offer.
Electronically submit FAFSA application (School Code: 004977)
- Click here to begin your FAFSA application.
- Please Note: A Federal Student Aid ID number is required to complete the FAFSA online application. To apply for a federal student aid ID number please go here.
- You will renew the FAFSA every year; retain your FSA ID number. A financial aid award packet, detailing your student loan eligibility will be sent (via email) once you submit the seat deposit to the Office of Admissions. Complete the following forms located here.
- Review the Federal Student Aid webpage located here for more information about loans, repayment plans and more.
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan Promissory Note
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan Entrance Counseling
- Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Promissory Note – a credit check will be completed and you cannot have adverse credit to qualify for this loan
NOTE: Students not able to borrow Graduate PLUS loans due to adverse credit history may need to secure a co-signer. The inability to borrow this loan could affect a student’s ability to pay the full cost of education at South Texas College of Law Houston.