How to Prepare and Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
You can help prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses with these actions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol, if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Preventing the COVID-19 virus from spreading in our community
Hand-washing Guide (CDC)
What to do if you are sick (CDC)
Cleaning and Disinfectant Recommendations (CDC)
EPA’s Registered Antimicrobial Products