To report a fire*, medical, or police emergency, dial:
- From a campus phone: 8-911
- Off campus or from a cell phone: 911
- If safe to do so, notify the Front Security Desk at (713) 646-1743, after calling 8-911 or 911.
*In the event of a fire, activate the building fire alarm system BEFORE dialing 911
When calling 911:
- Stay on the line with the dispatcher.
- Provide the address of the building and your exact location (this is especially critical if you are calling from a cell phone).
- College address: 1303 San Jacinto
- Provide a thorough description of the incident to ensure that proper resources are dispatched.
- Do NOT hang up until the dispatcher tells you to do so.
- Notify Front Security Desk at (713) 646-1743.
Complete policies and procedures are available to all students, faculty, and staff through STANLEY.