Bookmark this page for quick access to exam guidance.
Final Exam Overview (PDF)
Exam Deferment Policy
Review the Deferred Examinations policy (page 15) in the Student Handbook to determine if you need to defer your exam(s). To request to defer your exam(s), complete and submit the Deferred Examination Request to email@example.com.
Contact Dean Singleton (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lyndsay Garmond (email@example.com) if you are a student with a documented disability and need to apply for testing accommodations or have questions regarding accommodations. Accommodation letters are sent electronically.
*All exams are subject to the provisions of the Honor Code.
EXAM SUPPORT CONTACTS
|STCL IT – George Milz
|STCL IT – Anthony Thompson
|Registrar’s Office Phone and Email
713 – 646 – 1701
Available 24 hours a day
|Exam Taker Support Line
|Live Help Desk Chat
(bottom right corner)
- www.examsoft.com/stcl (Log in using your G# and Password sent to you in a separate email.)
- Minimum System Requirements
- Clear Registration and Re-Register
- Remove An Exam Download
- Examplify with Exam ID and ExamMonitor (Video) (This video will provide information for both ExamID and ExamMonitor.)
- Getting Started (Video)
- The Exam Environment
- Upload Exam Answers
- Upload Handwritten Essays
- Protect Your Test
- ExamID and ExamMonitor Permission Setup for Windows users
- ExamID and ExamMonitor Permission Setup for MAC users
- ExamID: Problems with taking a photo for your baseline
- ExamID: Unable to validate
- ExamID and ExamMonitor: Being prompted for a resume code