Financial Aid Home
Apply for Financial Aid
College Scholarships
Private Scholarships

Tuition Equalization Grant
Apply for a Loan
Entrance Counseling
Exit Counseling
Accept a Financial Aid Award
International Students
Forms Library

Contact Information

For assistance, please call the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid, located in Suite 246 at 1303 San Jacinto Street, Houston, TX 77002.
Phone: 713-646-1820
Fax: 713-659-3807 |


Exit Counseling

Students who received federal student loans (i.e. Direct Loans) and are now planning to graduate, leave school, or drop below half-time must complete exit counseling.

You may complete the federally mandated loan exit counseling session via the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) web page. 

Learn The Basics and Manage Your Debt

Get all the information you need to manage repayment of your federal student loans.Remember federal student loans are real loans and must be repaid.



Houston College of Law · 1303 San Jacinto Street, Houston, Texas 77002 · 713-659-8040
Please send comments or questions to: webmaster@s