- This event has passed.
Free Income Tax Preparation and Electronic Filing
February 4, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Friday, repeating until March 11, 2022
The VITA Program offers free tax return preparation and electronic filing to low and moderate-income individuals and families (generally, $58,000 and below).
Returns are prepared by IRS certified tax preparers.
- Walk-ins welcome
- In person or Zoom appointments available, call 713-646-1761
- Spanish and other language assistance available
What to bring:
- Proof of identity (such as valid driver’s license or other government issued picture ID)
- W2 and any 1099 forms
- Social Security or ITIN number cards for all family members
- Copy of last year’s tax return (if available)
- Total paid for daycare provider last year and provider’s tax identifying number
- Any other tax documents
- A personal check to allow for direct deposit of your return