• Career Resource Center
• Current Student
• Prospective Students
• Employer Services
• Alumni Services
• Letters of Reciprocity
• Graduate Employment Data
Houston College of Law is dedicated to educating the best lawyers in the country and that extends beyond skills training and legal theory. It means instilling a sense of what it means to be a lawyer. We know that lawyers hold within their grasp the individual rights and freedoms upon which this country is built. The practice of law is a high calling and we take pride in saying our students and graduates are prepared for that calling.
This website is provided to answer any questions you may have about how we can assist you with your hiring needs. Houston College of Law offers several no-cost services to employers seeking highly qualified law clerks, summer associates, entry-level attorneys, and lateral hires. We are pleased to facilitate all your recruitment efforts.
Post A Job
Thank you for allowing Houston College of Law to assist you with your hiring needs. To gain access to Houston College of Law's online Job Bank managed by Symplicity, first time users need to register online. Once approved, you will be able to log-in at your convenience and post, alter and remove job listings.
- Simply go to the following Symplicity Employer Login page and click on the “Register” tab.
- Fill in the required information and submit.
- That's it! Your application should be approved within two business days. You will receive an email which will include instructions and your private password.
Note: Save time in the future by saving this “bookmark” to your browser.
- If, after submitting your registration, you receive the message The email address you entered already exists in the system, you were already entered into Symplicity. You simply need to click the forget password tab and enter your email address. You will be emailed a new password immediately that will enable you to access the system when you go to the Symplicity link.
- If you already have a profile listed with another law school that uses Symplicity, you may use the “autofill” feature to copy that information to our system.
To Post a Job:
- Once you receive an email approving your account, return to the Symplicity Employer login page.
- Select the “Sign In” tab at the top of the page and enter your email address and password.
- Now click the “Jobs” tab at the top of the page. This will take you to the “Jobs Postings” page.
- Click the box labeled “Add New” and select an option for receiving submissions. Please note that employers have the option to collect materials directly to their Symplicity account by selecting “Accumulate Online.”
- Your registration is complete. Fill out the required information, as appropriate, and click “Submit.”
- We will then review and approve your job listing, usually within one business day.
Length of Posting: By default, the position you have posted will remain active in Houston College of Law's Job Bank for 30 days. To have your listing remain in our Job Bank for a different amount of time, simply specify the expiration date in the drop-box provided in the job listing page.
Deactivation: If at anytime you wish to deactivate your listing, simply return to your job listings page and click delete at the top of the page. This will delete only the posted job. Your account remains active and available to you for future job listings.
Collecting Resumes Online: If you chose to accumulate applicants' submissions online, you can easily create a single, downloadable packet of all the submitted materials by clicking the “Generate Book” option. You will then have a single PDF document file for download.
Using this system you can insure that your job listings are posted on a timely basis and exactly in the way that you would like to see them posted. You have the power to post, modify, update and delete listings at your convenience.
If you have any questions or if we can be of assistance, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at 713.646.1866.