Knowing your cost of attendance, financial aid disbursement, and tuition details will better assist you to budget and plan the financing of your education.
The cost of attendance components include:
- room & board,
- personal/miscellaneous expenses, and
They are based on average costs for an academic year. The Office of Student Services takes the cost of attendance into consideration, along with your financial need, when awarding scholarships, work-study and loans. The combination of any federal, state and institutional aid cannot exceed the cost of attendance. You may view your individual student budget on your Financial Aid Self-service Portal within STANLEY.
The official cost of attendance is found below.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition is charged based on flat rates, dependent upon your status as a full-time or part-time student; during the summer session tuition is determined based on the number of hours taken.
Fall 2023 & Spring 2024 Tuition Rates:
- Full-Time (12-16 hours): $ 20,555 Flat Rate
- Part-Time (less than 12 hours): $ 13,870 Flat Rate
- Reduced Rate (maximum of 6 hours): $ 8,022 Flat Rate
- Reduced Rate: Is only offered to re-enrollees who have extenuating circumstances and are unable to take a standard-part-time load. A maximum of 25 students per semester will be allowed under this structure and must have prior approval for the reduced part-time rate from the Registrar.
- Hours taken in excess of 16 or in summer: $ 1,337 per hour
- Fees are mandatory and non-refundable: $500 per semester
The full payment of tuition and fees is due by the published due dates, located on the Important Dates calendar, unless the deferred tuition payment option is utilized. Details of this program are provided below:
- Deferred Tuition Payment Option
- 50% of tuition and a $500 mandatory non-refundable registration and general services fee must be paid by the published due dates, located on the Important Dates calendar.
- Financial aid recipients will be deemed to have met this requirement if they have accepted aid in the form of unsubsidized loans, approved GRAD Plus loans, TEG, or institutional scholarships in amounts sufficient to meet the:
- 50% tuition and $500 fee requirement. Any shortfall must be paid in full. To determine if you are ineligible for this option, select View Holds from the Student Account Menu.
- The college does not provide invoices. You may access your account information online via STANLEY.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for each returned check. If a check given for registration is returned for any reason, other than stop payment, registration will be cancelled.
Visiting and Audit Status
- Students enrolled as visiting students or auditors pay in full at the time of registration the non-refundable registration and general services fee of $500 plus tuition of $1,337 per credit hour.
- Students requiring seven (7) or fewer hours to graduate will be charged tuition on the above hourly basis, plus fees.