Have you seen our outdoor board?
More Best Brief Awards than any other U.S. law school?
Yes, it’s true.
South Texas College of Law Houston builds champions. Take a look at our winning record:
- We’ve won five first-place Best Brief awards in the American Society of Legal Writers’ Scribes competition—the most prestigious legal writing competition in the nation. No other law school has claimed this honor more than once.
- We’ve won 123 National Advocacy Championships. No other law school in the U.S. has won half as many.
- We’ve been recognized as the #1 BEST OF THE DECADE in Moot Court competitions by National Jurist magazine.
- Our law school is one of only three national schools consistently ranked in the top 10 for trial advocacy by U.S. News & World Report.
- In the past five years, students from South Texas College of Law Houston have won 10 first-place national and international alternative dispute resolution competitions. The law school is ranked as a “Top Law School for ADR” by PreLaw magazine.
Join us and become a champion.
Learn more about applying to South Texas College of Law Houston by visiting our Admissions page.