- Evacuate the building using the nearest emergency exit stairwell (Exhibit B).
- Do NOT use the elevators.
- If you are not able to get down the stairs, call the Front Security Desk at (713) 646-1743 or 8-911 from a campus phone (or 911 from a cell phone) and give them your location.
- Take personal belongings (keys, purses/wallets, etc.) with you.
- Proceed to one of the designated Evacuation Assembly Point (EAP) as shown on the attached map (Exhibit A).
- Wait for further instructions – never attempt to return to the campus area following an evacuation until instructed it is safe to do so by a designee of the College.
*numbers in bold denote on campus phone extension.