Legal Research Links: Federal
COMPREHENSIVE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INFORMATION
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, federal fact-finding in labor, economics, and statistics.
- Cornell Legal Information Institute: Federal Legal Links, includes statutes, regulations, courts, departments, and agencies.
- FedStats, gateway to statistics from over 100 U.S. federal agencies.
- Fedworld, federal agencies and tax forms.
- Findlaw, legal search engine.
- FirstGov, searches government information by topic.
- Frequently Used Sites, federal agencies and international organizations.
- GPO Access, Government Printing Office access to publications.
- Hieros Gamos, index to legal information.
- Stat-USA, U.S. Dept. of Comm. site for business, economy, and trade.
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BRANCHES
U.S. CONGRESSIONAL DOCUMENTS
U.S. SUPREME COURT DECISIONS
FEDERAL COURTS OF APPEALS OPINIONS
FEDERAL JUDICIAL RULES
- Foreign Relations of the United States (FRUS), is the official documentary historical record of major U.S. foreign policy decisions that have been declassified and edited for publication. Contains an incomplete run of digital facsimiles from 1863-1958.
PATENT AND TRADEMARK
FEDERAL ELECTION INFORMATION
POLITICAL PARTY OFFICIAL PAGES