Back to Main Page / Back to List of Rules

Rule 514. Money Due Other Clerk


When the clerk of the Supreme Court receives any money due a clerk of the Court of Civil Appeals, he shall pay it over to the proper clerk. If he refuses to do so upon demand, the clerk to whom the same is due may file in the Supreme Court a motion against him, and, upon ten days' notice to him, the Supreme Court may enter judgment against him and the sureties on his official bond for such amount.

Source: Art. 1780, unchanged.

Oct. 29, 1940, eff. Sept. 1, 1941.


June 16, 1943, eff. Dec. 31, 1943

Repealed by order of April 10, 1986, eff. Sept. 1, 1986.