Back to Main Page / Back to List of Rules

Rule 473. Petition With Record


The petition with the original record in the case, and the opinions of the Court of Civil Appeals, and the motion filed therein, and certified copies of the judgments and orders of the Court of Civil Appeals and copy of the appeal or supersedeas bond shall be filed with the Supreme Court. The party applying for the writ of error shall deposit with the clerk of the Court of Civil Appeals a sum sufficient to pay the expressage or carriage of the record to and from the clerk of the Supreme Court, which sum shall be charged as costs of suit.

Source: Art. 1743, unchanged.

Oct. 29, 1940, eff. Sept. 1, 1941.


Oct. 12, 1949, eff. March 1, 1950

Repealed by order of Dec. 5, 1983, eff. April 1, 1984. See Rule 472.