Back to Main Page / Back to List of Rules

Rule 359. Petition for Writ of Error


The party desiring to sue out a writ of error shall file with the clerk of the court in which the judgment was rendered a written petition signed by him or by his attorney, and addressed to such clerk.

Art. 2256, unchanged.

Oct. 29, 1940, eff. Sept. 1, 1941.

Repealed by order of Dec. 5, 1983, eff. April 1, 1984. See Rule 360.