Financial Aid Home
Apply for Financial Aid
College Scholarships
Private Scholarships

Tuition Equalization Grant
Apply for a Loan
Entrance Counseling
Exit Counseling
Accept a Financial Aid Award
International Students
Forms Library

Contact Information

For assistance, please call the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid, located in Suite 246 at 1303 San Jacinto Street, Houston, TX 77002.
Phone: 713-646-1820
Fax: 713-659-3807 |


Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan

Students pursuing a graduate or professional degree can borrow from the PLUS Loan program. In order to begin the process, graduate and professional degree student PLUS applicants must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Graduate and professional degree students must also have their annual loan maximum eligibility under the Federal Direct Loan program determined by the school before they apply for a PLUS Loan. Applicants cannot have an adverse credit history. The Graduate PLUS Loan’s interest rate is fixed interest at 7.9%.

How to Apply?

Step 1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Step 2. Accept your Loan
Step 3. Complete Entrance Counseling
Step 4. Complete Master Promissory Note (MPN)



Houston College of Law · 1303 San Jacinto Street, Houston, Texas 77002 · 713-659-8040
Please send comments or questions to: webmaster@s