Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Animal Law Clinic
November 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us as we celebrate the grand opening of the new Animal Law Clinic—the 19th of STCL Houston’s onsite Randall O. Sorrels Legal Clinics.
Friday, Nov. 10
South Texas College of Law Houston
Randall O. Sorrels Legal Clinics – 10th Floor
1303 San Jacinto Street, Houston, TX 77002
Special guests will include:
• Donald J. Guter, president and dean;
• Catherine Greene Burnett, vice president, associate dean, and professor of law;
• Elizabeth Dennis, associate dean and professor of law;
• Pat Guter, animal rights attorney;
• Salise Shuttlesworth, attorney, adjunct professor;
• Rescued animals, now enjoying the good life
STCL Houston’s Animal Law Clinic (ALC) is a 501 (c) (3) organization, and serves as a resource for students, professors, attorneys, organizations, media, and individual clients. The ALC assists organizations and attorneys involved in animal protection litigation, legislation, and policy work. Under the guidance of faculty members, South Texas students research and analyze developments in animal protection law. Although the ALC focuses on animal welfare issues of Texas and the Gulf Coast regions, it maintains close connections with national and international organizations.
Please email email@example.com if you are able to attend.