• Career Resource Center
• Current Student
• Prospective Students
• Employer Services
• Alumni Services
• Letters of Reciprocity
• Graduate Employment Data
The South Texas College of Law Career Services Office provides reasonable access to resources to students and alumni of other schools on the
- Reciprocity privileges will be available only to other ABA accredited law schools that provide reciprocity privileges to students and alumni of South Texas College of Law.
- Requests for reciprocity must be made in writing by a career services/placement official of the requesting law school. The student/graduate should wait for their copy of our response prior to contacting South Texas College of Law. The individual should bring a copy of their letter when visiting our office.
- Through mutual agreement, reciprocity services are not made available to students of other Houston area law schools.
- Reciprocity services are available for a period of six months, beginning with the date of the original request. Reciprocity is not available during the period of August 1 through November 1 each year.
- Reciprocity privileges include:
- Use of the library resource materials
- Use of the NALP publications
- Access to the Attorney Job Listings posted by the STCL Career Services Office via web access ($35.00 for six months access)
- The following services are not available:
- On-Campus Interviews
- Resume forwarding
- Participation in job fairs
- Access to law clerk listings
- Submission of an application to "Blind Ad" attorney job postings
- Individual Counseling
- The Career Services Office may deny further services to any individual who misuses the facilities or services, or to any school surpassing a reasonable number of requests within any academic year.