Loans, both federal and private, are used to supplement personal and family resources, scholarships, grants, and work-study and must be repaid.
About Student Loans
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loans
- Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loans
- Texas College Access Loans (CAL Loan)
- Private (Alternative) Loans
- Federal Student Loan Consolidation
- BAR Loans
How to Apply for Federal Direct Student Loans
(e.g Unsubsidized and Graduate Plus)
How to Apply for a Private Loan?
Step 1. Select a Lender
Step 2. Complete and e-sign the Master Promissory Note