South Texas College of Law Houston
Friday, February 21, 2020
8 AM – 5 PM
Emilie Slohm Hall & Foyer
The 26th Annual Symposium: Legal Ethics and M&M’s – Malpractice and Mediation, will provide attendees with insights which will help them navigate the ethical dilemmas attorneys and judges face within the realms of malpractice, and the rapidly expanding field of mediation.
This event is approved for 6.5 CLE & Ethics hours.
THIS EVENT WILL FEATURE:
- The Honorable Judge Daryl Moore – Symposium Moderator
- The Honorable Patricia J. Kerrigan – Panelist
- Mr. Randall O. Sorrels – Featured Speaker (Texas State Bar President; Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Sorrels, Agosto & Aziz – Partner)
- Dean Helen Jenkins (South Texas College of Law Houston)
- Ms. Allison Standish Miller (Beck Redden, LLP)
- Mr. Richard Wilson (Kerr Wilson, P.C.)
- Dean James Alfini (South Texas College of Law Houston)
- Mr. Cedric Campbell (NASA)
- Lisa Dahm, JD, LLM-Health
- Ms. Jennifer Hasley (Hasley Scarano, L.L.P.)
- Professor Katerina Lewinbuk (South Texas College of Law Houston)
- Mrs. Shauna Johnson Clark (Norton Rose Fulbright)
- and more!
* Speakers and topics are subject to change.
Lunch from Treebeards will be provided for attendees.
South Texas Law Review’s 65th Anniversary Celebration –
Immediately following Symposium in the Foyer.
All attendees are encouraged to join!
Registration for this event is now open. Please be sure to check back soon for a list of topics to be covered.
Early-bird (through February 16, 2020): $100
Regular Registration (February 17 – February 21): $150
STCLH Law Review Alumni: $65
STCLH Recent Grads (2016-2019 ) – $35